I love making things and sharing what I do. I have Macular Degeneration and find ways to be creative.
I am not an expert or professional at any craft I simply enjoy exploring and trying new things.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

I love Crafting

I have been asked many times to explain how I make things so I have created this blog.

I have always been creative and enjoy making things for the home, friends and family.
Some are gifts like these
A cross stitch cushion for a friend
John Lennon cross stitch for Colin my Husband

A Yarn Fairy








Dragon collage Artist Trading Card




A mini bookmark I made in 2012 and still use it today.
I also make things from felt and create Artist Trading Cards, Bookmarks and Recipe cards all of which will be included with instructions on how to make them.

Front of a Recipe card I made
Back of the recipe card



Inside Recipe card

No comments:

Post a Comment