I love making things and sharing what I do. I have Macular Degeneration and find ways to be creative.
I am not an expert or professional at any craft I simply enjoy exploring and trying new things.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

ATC's from junk

I wanted to show that you can make Artist Trading Cards from anything so I made these.


 One was made using a Cinema ticket and images from the film including Casper the Friendly Ghost as this was on the tee shirt of one of the men in the film. The film was Insidious Chapter 3.

The other one was made using the till receipt I got when we had a cup of coffee and biscotti before the film.

This is a close up of the card. I used stamping ink to colour the ticket in a bit more adding red as it is in the image I found. I wanted the the title and date to remain as it will now be a reminder of what we saw and when.

Here you can see more clearly what I did, again I used stamping ink this time a brown to colour the receipt and added images of coffee and biscotti. I left the prices showing and what we had again a reminder of what we had and how much it was.

You can use anything to make ATC's all you need is a little imagination.







No comments:

Post a Comment